Uncle John's Heavy Duty Bathroom Reader
- Bathroom Readers' Institute
- Paperback | 540 pages
- 140 x 210 x 35.56mm | 716.68g
- Publication date
- 18 Nov 2010
- Advantage Publishers Group
- Publication City/Country
- San Diego, United States
- Edition Statement
- 23rd ed.
- Bestsellers rank
It's here! The 23rd annual edition in the popular Uncle John's Bathroom Reader series. The big brains at the Bathroom Readers' Institute have come up with 544 all-new pages full of incredible facts, hilarious articles, and a whole bunch of other ways to, er, pass the time. With topics ranging from history and science to pop culture, wordplay, and modern mythology, Heavy Duty is sure to amaze and entertain the loyal legions of throne sitters. Read about...
* Sideshow secrets
* The worst movie ever made
* The hidden dangers of watching the Super Bowl
* The father of the shopping mall
* The physics of breakfast cereal
* How to speak dog, and how to crack a safe
* The unluckiest train ride of all time
* The origins of casino games
* Powering your car with pee
* Keith Moon, bathroom bomber
And much, much more!