Arithmetic Geometry and Automorphic Forms
- Michael Rapoport, James W. Cogdell, Jens Funke, Tonghai Yang
- Paperback | 557 pages
- 177.8 x 247.65 x 25.4mm | 997.9g
- Publication date
- 15 Mar 2012
- International Press of Boston Inc
- Publication City/Country
- Somerville, United States
- Illustrations note
- 4 pages of colour photographs
Throughout his career, Stephen Kudla has done significant work in the fields of representation theory, automorphic forms, number theory, and arithmetic geometry.
In this Festschrift volume celebrating Kudla's sixtieth birthday, we present papers from many of the students, collaborators, and colleagues that were influenced by him. The papers in this volume, taken together, give the reader a sense of the current state of the several fields to which Kudla has contributed over the years, and suggest new avenues of future exploration.